Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ebay and the weather

I'm having this addiction this week with ebay. I think it's because I haven't used it in a while. I'm sitting here at 4 in the morning trying to not be out bidded but . . . yeah like that works. i have a limit and I put it in, then go to bed. When I wake up I've been out bidded by the same person on two items. I'm not stupid nor desparate. My DH tells me that it's because they are trying to get a higher price on it and have someone with an ebay account to login and outbid. I think they are full of crap and I would much rather deal with the local circuit but you can never find those guys. I'm not a quitter so i'll keep looking for what i want hopefully I'll get it.

Well it's been raining on and off here for weeks. I love spring don't get me wrong, but either it's too damn cold to function, one minute, the next it's so damn hot that my clothes stick to me. It's either the heat or the damn rain. UGH Texas weather. Yesterday was a B-E-A-Utiful day. No clouds, a little chill to the air in the moring, but warmed up to about 76 degrees in the afternoon. The sky had that pretty solstace ozone blue color that I love to see in the spring and the fall. And will it stay the same, NOPE. Right now it's raining, cats and dogs might I add, and thanks to my 20 yearold dryer my grandmother gave me, I'm outside at the laundry mat drying clothes. It's just freaky you can see the wind and the rain rolling across the street as it comes in. The wind blowing hard feeling the light shake of the car with each burst. Pretty yet, frightening if you don't like being out in this weather. I know I don't. I would much rather be at home cuddling up to my DH partly because we live in a mobile home and the thunder and lightening sounds much louder then.

To top that off, I've fighting off ANOTHER bout of laryngitis with sinus congestion. SIGH

Well the clothes are done. Going home now. TATA!!

0 comments: