Friday, April 10, 2009

Crippled Yet Again

I managed to hurt my knee all over again. I did it once in January, the day of the Inauguration just dancing and being with my friends (trying to be a little TOO grown lol). One force move and I can’t move the damned thing. Now, mind you, I was alright for the walk out of the bar, and okay for the drive home, but when I stepped out of my car, I couldn’t put pressure on my right leg. And with me not having anymore insurance because of my beautiful dismissal from a certain cable company (laughable), I am left dealing with the pain by soaking my leg in hot water and taking pain killers (and not the good stuff from the doctor either).

Well, after a weeklong of walking with cane assistance as if I’m like a million years old (lol) and more painkillers than I can shake my stick at, I started walking fine and actually started a good workout regimen (I ain’t lost a pound yet, but them thighs is looking good and toned). Just the other day, all that ended when it rained so hard I couldn’t see my bottom step. It never fails that crap always happens when you are being the most careful. While taking the kids to school, I slipped and fell on the bottom step, twisting the same BLASTED knee again!!! So now I’m sitting on my sofa yet again, with my leg propped up. Yet, this time I have a little insurance to at least have it x-rayed. So within the next week, I’ll have a little writing time down and maybe I can finish Warrior’s Heart and have it out. LOL

I’ll let you know about the progress.

TTFN

LV

0 comments: