Sunday, April 19, 2009

After the Party!!

My RRP Author Day was a huge success!! It was perfect thing for me since I was pretty much stuck at home yesterday. The rains here were so bad you couldn’t even see the road. Good thing I had got enough of that on Friday. Lol. A lot of people came by and posted. A special thanks to all the authors in attendance. It was a lot of fun!!! I can’t wait to do it again . . . which would probably be next month. Now, it’s time to start back writing and finishing Warrior’s Heart and getting ready to promote Captive Temptation.

I actually thought about starting the second book to the Captive Series. “Captive Desire or Captive Seduction” whatever’s cleaver. I haven’t sat down and played with them just yet. I have thought about what I am going to do with each of them thought.

Captive Desire follows bounty hunter Remira Satari as she is ordered to take rouge pirate prince Xavien Madore into custody for more counts of thievery but the whole thing goes awry when they are taken captive by the very man that wants Xavien dead. ( I haven’t got out the full synopsis yet but I like the sound of this idea).

Captive Seduction follows Therica, the infamous rouge pirate Golden Scourge, as she pilfers and punders the transport ships of the Secoorian sector. Before her pirating days, Therica and her brother teamed together seduced and robbed a young transport merchant named Kiernan Cregor, stealing his shipment and leaving him dead in space. Kiernan, now a bounty hunter will stop at nothing to catch the Golden Scourge in an attempt to douse the fire that still burned for her. (Still playing around with this one too. Lol).

I’m hoping to get these officially out in the open to where I can write more clearly on them. Maybe this summer when I’m officially finished with Warrior’s Heart. Lol

Now it’s time for me to push myself into being productive. I actually have to clean up today. Lolol. I wanted to extend my thanks again for stopping by and having fun with me yesterday. It was a blast!!!

Take Care!!



Leah V.

0 comments: