Saturday, August 25, 2007

Warrior's Heart Cover and a Quick Up date




I am so excited. This is the new cover for Warrior's Heart being released for red Rose Publishing. Don't you just love him. I could jump in the picture and hug him. LOL. Rene Lyons really did a splendid job.


I have updated my website since it was totally screwed up for the past week. I changed the template to give it some color, added my covers, and more slut pupply gorgeous pics to please the eye. Check it out and tell me what you think. www.freewebs.com/ladyofgrace25


I also added a blurb about my new book Captive Temptation, part of my Bounty Hunter Series. Just to tell you a 'lil bit about it, here's a short blurb.


For Gage, being a bounty hunter meant putting your personal life aside to catch the bad guys and bring then to justice. That is, until a close friend becomes one of the fugitives he’s supposed to capture. But one look into her deep brown eyes and he’s lost remembering the hot way he felt about her from a relationship he thought was long dead.

Naeva, framed for the murder of her father and her colleague did the one thing she could thing of. . . run. Not that she didn’t want to cooperate with the authorities, something didn’t seem right about the entire situation. When Gage shows up to take her back, she pleads with him to help her. Feelings arise between them as she tries to get past the hurt she caused him when she left.

Can they work together to prove her innocence, but can their love stand up to the challenge?


Read more about it on my website.



And last but not least, I wanted to introduce my new niece Brooke Alana lovingly called "Bam". She was born August 9, 2007 weighing 7 lbs 4 oz, a whopping 2 lbs smaller than her big brother. She is a beauty looking just like her mother. Congrats Dana, Nicky, and Hammie!!!!


Now enough blogging. I'm going to bed. I'll blog later.



Leah V.