Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogging

I so totally suck at blogging. I never blog. I think it's because I shoot my mouth off about so may other things, or maybe because I seriously spend about 15 hours a aday sitting infront of a computer just to come home to another one. I kinda feel bad, but then again if I sat here and read all the emails in my box (I'm not even looking at yahell right now) and the IMs from my mom sending me pics of by new neice, I think I would honestly go insane or my head would explode.

What's so bad is that it comes so easily to me. Though I think if I sit down and devote two hours to writing, I think I could blog a lil bit. . . . . nah!! I'll just leave you in the dark like I normally do. But if anything interesting comes a long I'll write about it. Other than that, I'll think about it. Blogging ain't my highlife.
Leah V.

0 comments: