Thursday, January 18, 2007

Leah's Decision...

I thought a lot about the new novel I'm working on and I come to one conclusion. There is just too much to go in one book!!! I thought about writing a series starting with Aleqwyn and Chantiryn first then Vanessa and Tyron second, then Cole and Lyta third, then ending with all three couples in the ending series.

Speaking of characters...I had to add an odd ball in there. Cole was partially turned into a Dark Minion.

Vanessa is Chanti's friend and Coles twin sister, who is badly injured during the last fight with Dark Lord and is taken care of by Tyon on Alura.

Cole was partially turned into a Dark Minion ( I say partially because he's still fighting it), but is saved by Lyta when she heals him of a deadly wound. She see's his heart is still good and places a field of protection around it.

And then of course there's Aleq and Chanti. Which I think I honestly thought to put them off until last, but now I don't know. They've grown on me. It has been difficult to visualize Aleq any thing but strong domineering but he is still a total sweety. I've started with Aleq and Chanti I think I'll end with them too, but bigger and badder than the last one. You know I have to have my Bad guys and the last bad guy is a whopper. You'll kinda guess but then you knock it off like I have. lol.

Not to put too much out there, but there is a lot of story to tell with this one. I think that you all will be surprised. Oh, and lots of steamy sex scene to keep every one happy.

Got to go blogging from school. TTFN more news about Fire and Desire on the way.

Leah

0 comments: