Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Yeasr Resolution


As 2007 approaches. like everyone else I have set a side some the time to make my top tem 2007 New Yeas resolution.


10. Actually go to work and try to sound like I give a crap that their cable is out.

9. Attempt, at all cost, to sit down and write more about the sexy men in my fantasy.

8. Schedule a time where I'm not always running like a chicken with my head cust off.

7. Make strives to improve my memory...uhh what was I talking about again?

6. Put my cape and tights away. I ain't super woma, ya know?

5. Buy me 5 golden rings.

4. Not call in more than 70 times in a calendar year because I can.

3. Tell as many people as can about my novels...hopefully.

2. Actually sit down for a chat session.

1. Go to RT in April!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

0 comments: